Ollie Flaps has now been around a few years and we have shipped our Skate Shoe Savers all across America. Every once in awhile we have a few international sales. At the moment there are some flap sitings in Great Britain and Australia. This week we shipped our first order to Norway. That's right baby birds we are heading to viking territory. Some lucky person will be skating around the fjords wearing a super sweet skate shoe guard from us here at Ollie Flaps.
Here are a few fun facts about Norway if you are interested:
1) They had vikings (actual pillage and plunder ones. Not the football team from Minnesota).
2) Their favorite cheese "brunost" is brownish in color.
3) Norwegians love the frozen pizza "Grandiosa" and is considered a national dish. About 20 million are consumed each year.
4) Such bands as Carpathian Forest, Enslaved, Mayhem and Gorgoroth started the black metal music movement in Norway.
5) The paper clip might have been invented there.
6) It's the birth place of modern skiing. To cope with the summer months, Norwegians take to roller skiing.
Well that is about it for this post. If a anyone of Norwegian descent just so happens to read this blog and finds that any of these fun facts are untrue please let us know. We will be happy to update them. Oh and if anyone else has some cool fun facts about Norway please let us know.
Now Go Skate!!!!
The Always Awesome Ollie Flaps Team